Saturday 23 July 2011

Thing 6 - Now it's finally time for online networking

I'm very behind with the times when it comes to social networking. I've only really got into Twitter since this course, I've tweeted tonight but at the moment I only tweet cpd23 stuff. I'm not on Facebook or LinkedIn and had never given them a second look before until now. I haven't really made my mind up whether I'm missing out by not using them. I joined Facebook and LinkedIn tonight rather half-heartedly as I think I can't really comment on them unless I have actual experience of using them. I think I'll probably go back and have a good look at my profile on LinkedIn at a later date as I think this one looks the more useful of the 2 professionally. So far, I've just done the briefest of profiles and joined the 23 things for professional development group. I also had a quick look at the CILIP Communities, again I think it's going to be one to revisit at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment