Monday 3 October 2011

Thing 20 - The Library Routes Project

I know I'm trying to avoid doing Thing 17 as it looks complicated and Thing 20 looks the easier option, partly because I blogged my route in Thing 10. I took the plunge of adding my link to the wiki though took several minutes in deciding whether to use my own name or a pseudo name, then several more minutes in working out how to edit the wiki as my page view was different to the instructions! Found a useful tip on the page - to just copy and paste the previous entry and typing your details instead and then lost my entry when trying to preview my handiwork and again when I missed the question you had to answer to avoid spam (not the pink meat variety I hope). Maybe I should had tackled Prezi after all.

Looking at the other links, half of the blogs seem to be the same as me - started late (took my dog) in life and fell into Librarianship after doing Degrees that lead to nowhere and ended up doing voluntary work to gain experience. The other half seem to know exactly what they wanted to do when they were still at school, got a library job at a very early age or some kind of experience while still at school and then went on to study part-time or via distance learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment