Wednesday 29 June 2011

Will I ever finish Thing 2?

I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging lark. I've manage to tart up my blog, it couldn't have been more basic before if I had tried. Now would like to try and experiment with images. I'm attempting to follow 3 blogs from the voluntary sector list on Delicious. They are all novices like myself so I'm interested to see if they encounter the same problems as me. I've also been sorting out my profile a bit more. I would like to get to Thing 3 by the weekend! Is it just me being impatient or the bloggers.com site is really this slow and crashes an awful lot? I'm also finding it hard to get on the computer in the evenings, particularly since my son has discovered www.noisygames.com and www.raceonlinegames.com though I've managed to get on early tonight and I've been too absorbed to realise that my son has put himself to bed (probably in disgust that roles have been reversed). I wondered why it had gone quiet downstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment